Brett Owen Larson - February 04, 2009
To Todd and Sandy Larson of Gothenburg, on Monday, Feb. 2, 2009, first baby of 2009 born at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Brett Owen, weighing seven pounds, 14 ounces, and was 21-inches long.
He was welcomed home by a sister, Ashley, and brothers, Bryce and Jeremy.
Grandparents are Ron and Arylas Larson of Gothenburg, and Lawrence and Judy Bonin of Maxwell.
Great-grandparents include Duane and Bonnie Piepho of Brighton, CO.
- Swim team compete at league championship
- Mentoring said to stay with kids all their lives
- Gothenburg man dies in single-car accident
- History preserved
- Sewer improvements
- Brady Days ‘brand wagon’ offers something for everyone
- Ag leaders unite to address property taxes, other issues
- Monday morning accident