Brett Owen Larson - February 04, 2009
To Todd and Sandy Larson of Gothenburg, on Monday, Feb. 2, 2009, first baby of 2009 born at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Brett Owen, weighing seven pounds, 14 ounces, and was 21-inches long.
He was welcomed home by a sister, Ashley, and brothers, Bryce and Jeremy.
Grandparents are Ron and Arylas Larson of Gothenburg, and Lawrence and Judy Bonin of Maxwell.
Great-grandparents include Duane and Bonnie Piepho of Brighton, CO.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500