Amelia Grace Haas - November 11, 2009
To John and Melissa Haas of Lincoln, on Thursday, Nov. 5, 2009, at St. Elizabeth Medical Center, a daughter, Amelia Grace, weighing six pounds, 13 ounces, and was 19 and one-half inches in length.
Paternal grandparents are Janet Haas and the late Glenn Haas of Gothenburg.
Maternal grandparents are Jim and Pam Miller of Alma.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action