Hadley Elizabeth Kloepping - November 11, 2009
To Trent Kloepping and Brandi Viter of Lincoln, on Sunday, Oct. 25, 2009, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Hadley Elizabeth Kloepping, weighing six pounds, one ounce. She was welcomed home by a sister, Ryann Michele.
Paternal grandparents are Doug and Barb Kloepping of Lexington.
Maternal grandparents are Mary Sabin, and Bo and Sherry Viter, all of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Oop and Irene Viter of Gothenburg, Don and Phyllis Skillman of Ainsworth, Bill and Van Kloepping of Lexington, and Duwayne Widholm of Brady.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates