Hadley Elizabeth Kloepping - November 11, 2009
To Trent Kloepping and Brandi Viter of Lincoln, on Sunday, Oct. 25, 2009, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Hadley Elizabeth Kloepping, weighing six pounds, one ounce. She was welcomed home by a sister, Ryann Michele.
Paternal grandparents are Doug and Barb Kloepping of Lexington.
Maternal grandparents are Mary Sabin, and Bo and Sherry Viter, all of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Oop and Irene Viter of Gothenburg, Don and Phyllis Skillman of Ainsworth, Bill and Van Kloepping of Lexington, and Duwayne Widholm of Brady.
- District 20 unveils new traffic pattern
- Gothenburg team takes 2nd at SGA in Lincoln
- In 13 years, Dawson County yet to issue first AMBER Alert
- Food Safety Law good for consumers, if it were funded
- Melons hang tough, fall short
- Classes will come together during all-school reunion
- Council declares husky vicious dog
- Nebraska ag land values down 2%