Hadley Elizabeth Kloepping - November 11, 2009
To Trent Kloepping and Brandi Viter of Lincoln, on Sunday, Oct. 25, 2009, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Hadley Elizabeth Kloepping, weighing six pounds, one ounce. She was welcomed home by a sister, Ryann Michele.
Paternal grandparents are Doug and Barb Kloepping of Lexington.
Maternal grandparents are Mary Sabin, and Bo and Sherry Viter, all of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Oop and Irene Viter of Gothenburg, Don and Phyllis Skillman of Ainsworth, Bill and Van Kloepping of Lexington, and Duwayne Widholm of Brady.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics