Connor James Oberg - March 04, 2009
To Tom and Crystal Oberg of Farnam on Thursday, Feb. 12, 2009, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Connor James, weighing eight pounds, 13 ounces, and was 21 inches long. He was welcomed home by siblings, Jon, Elisa, Luke, Janae and Ryan.
Grandparents are Ken and Betsy Bendorf of Holdrege. Great-grandparents include Alvin and Virginia Harms of Holdrege and Evelyn Bendorf of Wilcox.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite