Lillyan Fae Sheets - November 18, 2009
To Zachary and Marlena Sheets of North Platte, on Monday, Oct. 26, 2009, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a daughter, Lillyan Fae, weighing six pounds, 10 ounces, and was 18 inches in length. She was welcomed home by a sister, Natalie.
Grandparents are Tim and Kerri Miller of Gothenburg and Mike and Heidi Sheets of North Platte.
Great-grandparents are Dale and Ardith Clark of Brady.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite