Callen Fletcher Johnson - November 18, 2009
To Craig and Kimberly Johnson on Friday, Nov. 6, 2009, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Callen Fletcher, weighing seven pounds, one ounce. He was welcomed home by a brother, Evan, and a sister, Alexis.
Paternal grandparents are Eldon and Vickie Johnson of Minden. Maternal grandparents are Michael and Lynette Dvorak of Clarkson.
Great-grandparents include Marion Johnson of Curtis, DeVona and Clarence Latimer of North Platte, Marcella Dvorak of Schuyler, and Jan Powell of Lincoln.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates