Maddux James Mosser - December 02, 2009
To Mitchell and Samantha (Spencer) Mosser of Omaha, on Sunday, Nov. 22, 2009, at Bergan Mercy Hospital in Omaha, a son, Maddux James, weighing seven pounds, six ounces, and was 19 inches in length. He was welcomed home by brothers, Neal and Major.
Grandparents are Marge and George Spencer of Brady, Deborah (Jerry) Payton and Timothy (Shelli) Mosser, all of Omaha.
Great-grandfather is Neal Mosser of Gretna.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics