Kaleigh Alizabeth Dodson - December 16, 2009
To Danielle Jahnke and Kenneth Dodson of Gothenburg, on Friday, Nov. 27, 2009, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Kaleigh Alizabeth, weighing eight pounds, five ounces. She was welcomed home by a brother, Damian Jahnke, and a sister, Taryn Jahnke.
Paternal grandparents are Teresa and Craig Owen and Alan Neilsen, all of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Leah Jahnke of Kearney and Ron Jahnke of Solon, IA.
Great-grandparents include Judy and Herb Herrly of Deerfield, MN, Judy Jahnke of Solon, and Caroline and Tony St. James of Spearfish.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.