Brigham Haynes Ricley - December 23, 2009
To Logan and Stephanie Ricley of Gothenburg, on Saturday, Dec. 12, 2009, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Brigham Haynes, weighing nine pounds, 4.7 ounces. He was welcomed home by a sister, Hayden Rachel.
Paternal grandparents include Martha and Dan Mathers of Maxwell, and Randy and Karla Ricley of Gothenburg.
Maternal grandparents are Tom Holm and Steve and Frances Linegar, all of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents are Bob and Marj Plank of Gothenburg.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins