Reagan Suzanne Langley - December 30, 2009
To Matt and Sherri Langley of Gothenburg, on Tuesday, Dec. 8, 2009, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Reagan Suzanne, weighing seven pounds, eight ounces. She was welcomed home by three brothers, Drake, Tanner and Garrett.
Paternal grandparents include the late Fritz and Maxine Langley of Cambridge. Maternal grandparents are Jerry and Susie Foster of Holbrock.
Great-grandmother is Margie Meader of Holbrock.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics