Jocelyn Renae Armstrong - January 06, 2010
To Taylor and Andrea Armstrong of Ceresco, on Monday, Jan. 4, 2010, at Bryan Memorial Hospital in Lincoln, a daughter, Jocelyn Renae, weighing seven pounds, 15 ounces, and was 20 inches in length. She was welcomed home by a brother, James.
Grandparents include Dee and Bob Bartlett of Cozad, Vickie and Steve Jensen of Bradshaw, and Wayne Quimby of Missouri.
Local great-grandparents are Bill and DeDe Diehl of Brady and Ray and Sharron Armstrong of Gothenburg.
- Born in a hollow
- GMH prepares for Wellness Fair next week
- Music students receive top ratings at district contest Friday
- Council says ‘no’ to rebuilt fence
- Science Olympians 10th at state
- Riley wins 3200 run in JV invite
- Swede girls are competitive at Bader Invitational
- Reserve girls sweep sprints and relays