Jocelyn Renae Armstrong - January 06, 2010
To Taylor and Andrea Armstrong of Ceresco, on Monday, Jan. 4, 2010, at Bryan Memorial Hospital in Lincoln, a daughter, Jocelyn Renae, weighing seven pounds, 15 ounces, and was 20 inches in length. She was welcomed home by a brother, James.
Grandparents include Dee and Bob Bartlett of Cozad, Vickie and Steve Jensen of Bradshaw, and Wayne Quimby of Missouri.
Local great-grandparents are Bill and DeDe Diehl of Brady and Ray and Sharron Armstrong of Gothenburg.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair