Bodey Lynn Tederman - January 13, 2010
To Mark and Lindsey Tederman of Gothenburg, on Wednesday, Dec. 30, 2009, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a daughter, Bodey Lynn, weighing six pounds, 15 ounces. She was welcomed home by a brother, Boone.
Paternal grandparents are Pat and Lane Tederman of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Robin and Lynnette Stevens of Schuyler, formerly of Gothenburg. Great-grandmother is Lorna Johnson of Lone Rock, IA.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair