Bodey Lynn Tederman - January 13, 2010
To Mark and Lindsey Tederman of Gothenburg, on Wednesday, Dec. 30, 2009, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a daughter, Bodey Lynn, weighing six pounds, 15 ounces. She was welcomed home by a brother, Boone.
Paternal grandparents are Pat and Lane Tederman of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Robin and Lynnette Stevens of Schuyler, formerly of Gothenburg. Great-grandmother is Lorna Johnson of Lone Rock, IA.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president