Roman Christopher Scott - January 13, 2010
To Chris and Ann Scott of Gothenburg, on Sunday, Dec. 13, 2009, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a son, Roman Christopher, weighing six pounds, nine ounces, and was 19 and one-half inches in length.
Grandparents are LeRoy and Julie Scott of Gothenburg and Jody and Ellen Mortensen of Broken Bow.
Great-grandparents include Wynne Norsworthy and Norma Scott, both of Gothenburg, and Sue Stevenson of Broken Bow.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested