Roman Christopher Scott - January 13, 2010
To Chris and Ann Scott of Gothenburg, on Sunday, Dec. 13, 2009, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a son, Roman Christopher, weighing six pounds, nine ounces, and was 19 and one-half inches in length.
Grandparents are LeRoy and Julie Scott of Gothenburg and Jody and Ellen Mortensen of Broken Bow.
Great-grandparents include Wynne Norsworthy and Norma Scott, both of Gothenburg, and Sue Stevenson of Broken Bow.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president