Brady Frederick Cornwell - January 20, 2010
To George and Annie Cornwell of Gothenburg, on Thursday, Dec. 17, 2009, at Kearney, a son, Brady Frederick, weighing eight pounds, seven ounces. He was welcomed home by two sisters, Emily and Madison.
Paternal grandparents are Sue Cornwell and the late George Cornwell, Jr. of LaVista. Maternal grandparents are Craig and Mary Finke of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Albert and Dora Connelly, Elaine Finke and the late Harvey Finke, all of Gothenburg.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair