Gary Lee Nelson, 67 - March 26, 2013Gary Lee Nelson, 67, of Austin, TX, formerly of Virginia and originally of Brady, passed away Tuesday, March 26, 2013.
Graveside services took place on Saturday, March 30, at the Evangelical Free Cemetery, 10309 Decker Lane, in Austin.
Nelson was born March 1, 1946, at Brady to Calvin and Eileen (Rubenthaler) Nelson.
He was preceded in death by: his father, Calvin Nelson; a brother, Brian Nelson.
Survivors include: his mother, Eileen Nelson; sister, Caleen Boatright and Jessica Gutierrez of Round Rock; a niece, Tracy Boatright (James Dixon, Jr.) of Taylor; great-nephews and nieces—Jamal, James, III, Jayla and Jazmin Dixon; cousin/brother, Richard Swaffield of Kansas City, KS.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates