Gary Lee Nelson, 67 - March 26, 2013Gary Lee Nelson, 67, of Austin, TX, formerly of Virginia and originally of Brady, passed away Tuesday, March 26, 2013.
Graveside services took place on Saturday, March 30, at the Evangelical Free Cemetery, 10309 Decker Lane, in Austin.
Nelson was born March 1, 1946, at Brady to Calvin and Eileen (Rubenthaler) Nelson.
He was preceded in death by: his father, Calvin Nelson; a brother, Brian Nelson.
Survivors include: his mother, Eileen Nelson; sister, Caleen Boatright and Jessica Gutierrez of Round Rock; a niece, Tracy Boatright (James Dixon, Jr.) of Taylor; great-nephews and nieces—Jamal, James, III, Jayla and Jazmin Dixon; cousin/brother, Richard Swaffield of Kansas City, KS.
- Obamacare policyholders question rising deductibles
- North Plains farm labor report shows wages up 3%
- New sand table for Dudley Elementary
- Rebecca Anderson earns world title in showmanship
- Four Swedes earn conference honors
- Chance to be Santa pen pal
- Swedes honored as all-district players
- Prescribed burn schools set for 3 area communities