Gary Lee Nelson, 67 - March 26, 2013Gary Lee Nelson, 67, of Austin, TX, formerly of Virginia and originally of Brady, passed away Tuesday, March 26, 2013.
Graveside services took place on Saturday, March 30, at the Evangelical Free Cemetery, 10309 Decker Lane, in Austin.
Nelson was born March 1, 1946, at Brady to Calvin and Eileen (Rubenthaler) Nelson.
He was preceded in death by: his father, Calvin Nelson; a brother, Brian Nelson.
Survivors include: his mother, Eileen Nelson; sister, Caleen Boatright and Jessica Gutierrez of Round Rock; a niece, Tracy Boatright (James Dixon, Jr.) of Taylor; great-nephews and nieces—Jamal, James, III, Jayla and Jazmin Dixon; cousin/brother, Richard Swaffield of Kansas City, KS.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together