Robert Allen Brown, 77 - December 03, 2013Robert Allen Brown, 77, of Fairbury passed away Tuesday, Dec. 3, 2013, at his home.
Services were conducted on Monday, Dec. 9, 2013, at 10 a.m. at the Church of God in Fairbury with the Rev. Kerry Moody officiating.
Brown was born Nov. 2, 1936, to Everett Glen and Lois Irene Brown at Iowa City, IA.
He was preceded in death by: his parents, Everett and Lois; brothers—Glenn and Frank; sister, Sharon Kay Benson; brother-in-law, Calvin Patrick; and great-grandson, William Robert (Robbie) Hodges.
Survivors include: his wife, Tena Louise Hiatt Brown; daughters—Tena Michelle (Roberto) Gonzalez and Stephanie (Kerry) Moody; a son, Robert (Joann) Brown, Jr.; grandchildren—Christina and Katelynn Gonzalez, Jessica Cahill Thomason, Johnathan Hesters, Joshua Cahill, Scott, Joshua, Treagan, Timothy, Jay, Monet and Nila Moody and Tessa Shawhorn; great-grandchildren—Melissa Cahill Thomason, Makenly Thomason, Gwenlynn Filip; sisters—Norma (Larry) Sanders, Ruth Ann (Lyle) Floyd and Mary Jo Patrick; a brother, Steve (Carol) Brown; brother-in-law, Ron Benson.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC