Harold Peden, 80 - March 25, 2009
Harold Lee Peden, 80, of Humansville, MO, formerly of Lexington and North Platte, died Saturday, Feb. 21, 2009, at Citizens Memorial Hospital at Bolivar, MO.
Graveside services were held Feb. 23 at Humansville Cemetery with Henry Beachy officiating.
Peden was born the son of Ward F. and Susan Duffy Peden, on Feb. 21, 1929, at North Platte.
He was united in marriage to Georgia R. Dolan on June 20, 1957, at Lexington. The couple had resided at Humansville since 1993.
Peden was a retired farmer and was employed for many years by Skinner and DeFillips Feed Yard.
He was preceded in death by: his parents, Ward and Susan; a brother, Roger Peden.
Survivors include: his wife, Georgia; a brother, Ed Peden of Cozad; brother-in-law, Bob (Colleen) Dolan of Overton; sisters-in-law, Janet (Clayton) Struempler of Loomis and Sus Peden of Gothenburg; several nieces and nephews.
Memorial donations may be sent to: Nebraska Boys Home, P.O. Box 639, Alliance, NE 69301.
Online condolences may be sent to the family at www.murrayfuneralhomes. com.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates