Barbara McClement, 70 - February 23, 2014Barbara McClement, 70, of Gothenburg died Sunday, Feb. 23, 2014, at Gothenburg.
Services will take place at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel on Friday, Feb. 28, at 11 a.m. with the Rev. Don O’Brien officiating.
A visitation will be conducted at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel on Friday from 9 to 11 a.m.
McClement was born Sept. 6, 1943, at Philadelphia, PA, daughter of William and Dorothy Bradley.
Survivors include: her husband, Ronald McClement of Gothenburg; daughter, Donna McClement; sons—John McClement and Christopher McClement.
Memorials are suggested to the donor’s choice.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair