Christina Lynn Harbur, 28 - April 05, 2014Christina Lynn “Christy” Harbur, 28, of Brady passed away Saturday, April 5, 2014, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte.
Services are being conducted at 10:30 a.m. on Wednesday, April 9, at the Brady Community Church with the Rev. Robert Litzenburger officiating.
Harbur was born at Ogallala to Thomas L. and Deloris J. Wolford Ward on Oct. 9, 1985. She attended Brady High School and was a student at Mid Plains Community College.
She was married to Jeff Harbur in 2003. To this union, three children were born.
Harbur enjoyed spending time with her children, knitting, reading, gardening and bird watching, according to family members. She loved her family and her dachshunds.
She was preceded in death by: her grandfathers—Morris Wolford, Paul Cassel and Tom Ward Sr.; grandparents, Paul and Virginia Temple; an uncle, Jim Berglund; and an infant child.
Survivors include: her children—Ashton Marie, Jeffery Brett and Brock Leon of Gothenburg; her parents, Tom and Deloris Ward of Brady; a brother, Brad Ward of Kearney; grandmothers—Deloris Cassel of Colorado Springs, CO, and Avis Wolford of North Platte; special aunts—Aneita (Kim) Strasburg of Arnold and Doris Hill of Ann Arbor, MI; cousin, Shannon Hill of Ann Arbor; numerous other family members.
Memorials are suggested to the Rape and Domestic Abuse Center.
- Lake Helen coming to life
- Dist. 20 state aid chopped
- Dawson County 4-H students return from trip East
- Rodeo, fun walk part of July 4 events
- Pony Express Re-ride gallops past Gothenburg
- Jack Ostergard part of Nebraska Sandhills Cowboy Hall of Fame
- Commissioners receive four bids for new culverts
- City council forced to go with gut over escaped dog