Christina Lynn Harbur, 28 - April 05, 2014Christina Lynn “Christy” Harbur, 28, of Brady passed away Saturday, April 5, 2014, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte.
Services are being conducted at 10:30 a.m. on Wednesday, April 9, at the Brady Community Church with the Rev. Robert Litzenburger officiating.
Harbur was born at Ogallala to Thomas L. and Deloris J. Wolford Ward on Oct. 9, 1985. She attended Brady High School and was a student at Mid Plains Community College.
She was married to Jeff Harbur in 2003. To this union, three children were born.
Harbur enjoyed spending time with her children, knitting, reading, gardening and bird watching, according to family members. She loved her family and her dachshunds.
She was preceded in death by: her grandfathers—Morris Wolford, Paul Cassel and Tom Ward Sr.; grandparents, Paul and Virginia Temple; an uncle, Jim Berglund; and an infant child.
Survivors include: her children—Ashton Marie, Jeffery Brett and Brock Leon of Gothenburg; her parents, Tom and Deloris Ward of Brady; a brother, Brad Ward of Kearney; grandmothers—Deloris Cassel of Colorado Springs, CO, and Avis Wolford of North Platte; special aunts—Aneita (Kim) Strasburg of Arnold and Doris Hill of Ann Arbor, MI; cousin, Shannon Hill of Ann Arbor; numerous other family members.
Memorials are suggested to the Rape and Domestic Abuse Center.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout