Christina Lynn Harbur, 28 - April 05, 2014Christina Lynn “Christy” Harbur, 28, of Brady passed away Saturday, April 5, 2014, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte.
Services are being conducted at 10:30 a.m. on Wednesday, April 9, at the Brady Community Church with the Rev. Robert Litzenburger officiating.
Harbur was born at Ogallala to Thomas L. and Deloris J. Wolford Ward on Oct. 9, 1985. She attended Brady High School and was a student at Mid Plains Community College.
She was married to Jeff Harbur in 2003. To this union, three children were born.
Harbur enjoyed spending time with her children, knitting, reading, gardening and bird watching, according to family members. She loved her family and her dachshunds.
She was preceded in death by: her grandfathers—Morris Wolford, Paul Cassel and Tom Ward Sr.; grandparents, Paul and Virginia Temple; an uncle, Jim Berglund; and an infant child.
Survivors include: her children—Ashton Marie, Jeffery Brett and Brock Leon of Gothenburg; her parents, Tom and Deloris Ward of Brady; a brother, Brad Ward of Kearney; grandmothers—Deloris Cassel of Colorado Springs, CO, and Avis Wolford of North Platte; special aunts—Aneita (Kim) Strasburg of Arnold and Doris Hill of Ann Arbor, MI; cousin, Shannon Hill of Ann Arbor; numerous other family members.
Memorials are suggested to the Rape and Domestic Abuse Center.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair