Earl Lindberg, 90 - November 03, 2013Earl E. Lindberg, 90, of California, originally of Maxwell, passed away Nov. 5, 2013, near his home.
A memorial service will take place at Fort McPherson National Cemetery near Maxwell on June 25 at 11 a.m.
Lindberg was born Sept. 21, 1923, on the family’s “island farm” near Maxwell to Adolph and Victoria Lindberg. He graduated from Maxwell High School.
He served with the U.S. Navy in the Pacific during World War II, and graduated from the University of Nebraska.
?Lindberg was employed as an engineer at companies in Michigan and California.
?He was preceded in death by: a sister, Xenia; brother Don; wife, Elsie.
?Survivors include: his life partner of 25 years, Jeanette Carlson; his children—David of Overland Park, KS, Laura of Tempe, AZ, and Tom of Corvallis, OR; grandchildren—Victoria and Virginia.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC