Earl Lindberg, 90 - November 03, 2013Earl E. Lindberg, 90, of California, originally of Maxwell, passed away Nov. 5, 2013, near his home.
A memorial service will take place at Fort McPherson National Cemetery near Maxwell on June 25 at 11 a.m.
Lindberg was born Sept. 21, 1923, on the family’s “island farm” near Maxwell to Adolph and Victoria Lindberg. He graduated from Maxwell High School.
He served with the U.S. Navy in the Pacific during World War II, and graduated from the University of Nebraska.
?Lindberg was employed as an engineer at companies in Michigan and California.
?He was preceded in death by: a sister, Xenia; brother Don; wife, Elsie.
?Survivors include: his life partner of 25 years, Jeanette Carlson; his children—David of Overland Park, KS, Laura of Tempe, AZ, and Tom of Corvallis, OR; grandchildren—Victoria and Virginia.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship