Jeannette Miller, 90 - January 28, 2009
Jeannette “Jan” C. (Anderson) Miller, 90, of Florida, formerly of Gothenburg, died at the nursing facility Summerville at Bradenton, FL.
Miller’s ashes are to be buried near her mother and father at the Peckham Cemetery at Gothenburg.
She attended Gothenburg High School and was a member of the 1935 graduating class.
Survivors include: her two sons—Gregory Miller of Saginaw, MI, and Steven Miller of Bowling Green, OH; five grandchildren; a sister, Doris Axthelm of North Platte.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president