Lorene Whittingham, 88 - November 19, 2008
Lorene Jackson Whittingham, 88, of Denver, CO, died Monday, Nov. 10, 2008.
Services were held on Friday, Nov. 14, at Ft. Logan, CO, southwest of Denver.
Whittingham was born Sept. 20, 1920, and lived in Denver.
On March 13, 1953, she was united in marriage to Theodore Whittingham. The couple had no children.
Survivors include: her sister, Estella Tillotson of Gothenburg; a brother, Bud (Dee) Jackson of Sun City, AZ; a niece, Janet (John) Speck of St. Paul; nephews—John L. (Kay) Schurr and Jerry (Linda) Schurr, all of Farnam; Heath (Tiffany) Reinders of St. Libory, Marty and Wayne Schurr of Maywood, Ryan (Kari) Schurr of Moorefield, Jerud Schurr of Kansas, and children—Chase and Ryleigh of Curtis; Paige (Jeff) Kreycik, Presley and Dawson of Kearney and Ty Schurr of Farnam.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together