Marilyn Gale, 74 - November 05, 2008
Marilyn D. Gale, 74, of Gothenburg, died Friday, Oct. 31, 2008, at the Golden Living Center in Cozad.
A burial service will be held at Ft. McPherson National Cemetery at Maxwell at a later date.
Gale was born on Dec. 29, 1933, at Broken Bow to Clifford and Opal (Rutner) Province. She attended Arnold High School.
Following her schooling, she worked as a key-punch operator at Lucky’s Grocery Store in California.
In 1992, she was united in marriage to George Gale at Reno, NV. Several years later, the couple moved to Gothenburg.
She was preceded in death by: her husband, George; her parents, Clifford and Opal.
Survivors include: her step-son, Duran Freese of Farnam; two sisters—Darlene Walker of Sacramento, CA, and Bobbie Province of Gothenburg; a granddaughter, Shari Cook of Farnam; numerous other relatives and friends.
A memorial has been established.
Online condolences may be sent to the family at berrymanfuneralhome.com.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite