Dorothy Harrison, 78 - October 14, 2009
Dorothy May Harrison, 78, of Roseburg, OR, died Monday, Sept. 7, 2009, at her home.
A private family memorial service was held at Farnam where she was buried.
Harrison was born May 28, 1931, at Ft. Gibson, OK, to John Sherman Foster and Eula Lee (Witt) of Muskogee, OK.
Survivors include: her husband, Roy A. Harrison; four children—Dottie (Chris) Christensen and Gil (Millie) Green, all of Colorado Springs, CO, Doug (Jennifer) Green and Gaylene (Russell) Wilcox, all of Farnam; nine grandchildren and 26 great-grandchildren; a step-daughter, Roxie Harrison Hitt.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair