Dorothy Harrison, 78 - October 14, 2009
Dorothy May Harrison, 78, of Roseburg, OR, died Monday, Sept. 7, 2009, at her home.
A private family memorial service was held at Farnam where she was buried.
Harrison was born May 28, 1931, at Ft. Gibson, OK, to John Sherman Foster and Eula Lee (Witt) of Muskogee, OK.
Survivors include: her husband, Roy A. Harrison; four children—Dottie (Chris) Christensen and Gil (Millie) Green, all of Colorado Springs, CO, Doug (Jennifer) Green and Gaylene (Russell) Wilcox, all of Farnam; nine grandchildren and 26 great-grandchildren; a step-daughter, Roxie Harrison Hitt.
- Consultant retained for Lake Helen City engineer finalizing design
- Surveys reveal BBQ challenge successful
- Tears, laughter, dancing highlight GHS graduation
- ‘Circle of Friends’ said to be successful
- Tiani Reeves leads a group of five Swede state qualifiers
- Swedes place 8th at Cozad Invitational
- Golfers improve on West Wind course
- Legion baseball season begins May 23