Dorothy Harrison, 78 - October 14, 2009
Dorothy May Harrison, 78, of Roseburg, OR, died Monday, Sept. 7, 2009, at her home.
A private family memorial service was held at Farnam where she was buried.
Harrison was born May 28, 1931, at Ft. Gibson, OK, to John Sherman Foster and Eula Lee (Witt) of Muskogee, OK.
Survivors include: her husband, Roy A. Harrison; four children—Dottie (Chris) Christensen and Gil (Millie) Green, all of Colorado Springs, CO, Doug (Jennifer) Green and Gaylene (Russell) Wilcox, all of Farnam; nine grandchildren and 26 great-grandchildren; a step-daughter, Roxie Harrison Hitt.
- Money for Meals on Wheels
- Tooting his tuba
- City personnel, committees, boards named
- FDA approved doesn’t guarantee medicines are safe or effective
- Friendly fuel prices hit town
- Gothenburg defense limits Broken Bow to just 21 points
- Upon further review, loss to Cozad wasn’t so bad
- Brady on both sides of blowout