Richard Johnson, 99 - August 06, 2008
Richard P. Johnson, 99, of Buckley, WA, formerly of Brady and Wild Horse Valley area, died Wednesday, July 2, 2008.
Services were held on Monday, July 7, at the Week’s Funeral Home in Buckley. A graveside service followed at the Buckley City Cemetery.
Johnson was born March 20, 1909, at Brady. He resided at Wild Horse Valley from 1909 until 1948.
He was preceded in death by: his wife, Helen in 1987; a son, Larry in 1969.
Survivors include: a son, Ron (Carolyn) of Snohomish, WA; two daughters—Carole (Bob) McSwain of Puyallup, WA, and Jean (Floyd) Benson of Laurinburg, NC; seven grandchildren and nine great-grandchildren.
- Fashion favorites and ‘All That Jazz’
- Wellness Center fund-raising for indoor bikes
- Brady Days celebrates 125th anniversary of village founding
- Development group honors village for its innovation
- Meet your new councilman
- Relay For Life fundraising tops $54,000
- Pushing back against high-priced meds
- Sedlak-Poff champs of member-guest tourney