Richard Johnson, 99 - August 06, 2008
Richard P. Johnson, 99, of Buckley, WA, formerly of Brady and Wild Horse Valley area, died Wednesday, July 2, 2008.
Services were held on Monday, July 7, at the Week’s Funeral Home in Buckley. A graveside service followed at the Buckley City Cemetery.
Johnson was born March 20, 1909, at Brady. He resided at Wild Horse Valley from 1909 until 1948.
He was preceded in death by: his wife, Helen in 1987; a son, Larry in 1969.
Survivors include: a son, Ron (Carolyn) of Snohomish, WA; two daughters—Carole (Bob) McSwain of Puyallup, WA, and Jean (Floyd) Benson of Laurinburg, NC; seven grandchildren and nine great-grandchildren.
- Area News Digest
- Swim team succeeds at Minden
- Fleetwood Mac tribute band headlines fair
- Dredging project continues at Jeffrey Lake
- UNL leading crop productivity research project
- Concert, color run, rodeo all part of Fourth of July events
- Offensive woes continue for senior melons
- Pony Express Re-ride