Mary Jane Guadalupe Hernandez, Newborn - July 30, 2008
Mary Jane Guadalupe Hernandez, infant daughter of Marc Hernandez and Rebecca Beachel, died Friday, July 25, 2008, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney.
A graveside service was held Tuesday, July 29, at Greenwood Cemetery at Lexington with the Rev. Elizabeth Montes officiating.
Hernandez was born on July 25, 2008, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney.
Survivors include: her parents, Marc Hernandez and Rebecca Beachel; a brother, Joseph Weigel of Gothenburg; a sister, Lillian Weigel of Gothenburg; maternal grandparents, Pat Beachel and Fred Darnall of Gothenburg; paternal grandparents, Cesar and Sarah Hernandez of Oconto; numerous aunts, uncles and cousins.
Memorials are suggested to the family.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair