Bruce Porter, 54 - June 25, 2008
A graveside memorial service for Bruce E. Porter will be held Wednesday at 2 p.m. at Fort McPherson National Cemetery at Maxwell.
Porter, 54, of Inavale and formerly of Gothenburg, died on March 14.
Porter was born on June 25, 1953, at Gothenburg to Norm and Margaret (Norsworthy) Porter. In addition to his parents, he is survived by: two brothers—Brad (Mary) of Fremont; Bill (Maureen) of Omaha; two sisters—Brenda (Russ) Huff of Taipei, Taiwan; Beth (Mark) Jones of Midwest City, OK; and three nieces and two nephews.
Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel of Gothenburg is in charge of all arrangements.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar