Rose Ramsey, 79 - February 20, 2008
Rose Marie Ramsey, 79, of Kimball, formerly of Gothenburg, died Sunday, Feb. 10, 2008, at Heritage Estates in Gering.
Services are pending.
Ramsey was born on Aug. 31, 1928, at Gothenburg to Andy J. and Amanda (Thiesing) Hite.
She was united in marriage to Dean Ramsey. The couple moved to Kimball in the late 1950’s, following the oil fields.
Ramsey was preceded in death by: her parents, Andy and Amanda; her husband, Dean; four brothers—Jasper, Dale, George and Stanley Hite.
Survivors include: her son, David Ramsey (Michelle Henry) of Westminster, CO; two sisters—Gladys (Earl) Hudson and Sharon (Meryl) McMichael, all of Gothenburg; numerous nieces and nephews.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president