Rose Ramsey, 79 - February 20, 2008
Rose Marie Ramsey, 79, of Kimball, formerly of Gothenburg, died Sunday, Feb. 10, 2008, at Heritage Estates in Gering.
Services are pending.
Ramsey was born on Aug. 31, 1928, at Gothenburg to Andy J. and Amanda (Thiesing) Hite.
She was united in marriage to Dean Ramsey. The couple moved to Kimball in the late 1950’s, following the oil fields.
Ramsey was preceded in death by: her parents, Andy and Amanda; her husband, Dean; four brothers—Jasper, Dale, George and Stanley Hite.
Survivors include: her son, David Ramsey (Michelle Henry) of Westminster, CO; two sisters—Gladys (Earl) Hudson and Sharon (Meryl) McMichael, all of Gothenburg; numerous nieces and nephews.
- Avenue I to get more sidewalk
- Wellness Center decision after budget workshop
- Airport Authority wants board member removed
- Eagle football looks to repeat last year’s success
- Rural Poll finds insights on rural Nebraskans’ activism
- Soybean farmers observe, evaluate work of checkoff
- District 20 enrollment creeps up
- Coaches remain confident after 15-4 loss to McCook