Rose Ramsey, 79 - February 20, 2008
Rose Marie Ramsey, 79, of Kimball, formerly of Gothenburg, died Sunday, Feb. 10, 2008, at Heritage Estates in Gering.
Services are pending.
Ramsey was born on Aug. 31, 1928, at Gothenburg to Andy J. and Amanda (Thiesing) Hite.
She was united in marriage to Dean Ramsey. The couple moved to Kimball in the late 1950’s, following the oil fields.
Ramsey was preceded in death by: her parents, Andy and Amanda; her husband, Dean; four brothers—Jasper, Dale, George and Stanley Hite.
Survivors include: her son, David Ramsey (Michelle Henry) of Westminster, CO; two sisters—Gladys (Earl) Hudson and Sharon (Meryl) McMichael, all of Gothenburg; numerous nieces and nephews.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together