Luis Alberto Vitela, 27 - February 06, 2008
Luis Alberto Vitela, 27, formerly of Gothenburg, died Friday, Jan. 11, 2008, at Centro de Salud in Zacapu Michoacán, Mexico.
Services were held on Sunday, Jan. 13, at Zacapu Michoacán. Burial took place at the Zacapu Cemetery.
Vitela was born on May 10, 1970, at Zacapu Michoacán to Felix and Carmen Tututi Vitela.
He enjoyed spending time with all his family members, especially his son, Fernando “Peewee,” whom had just moved back to Gothenburg a few months ago after spending a year and one-half in Zacapu with him, said family members. They also shared the same birthday.
Survivors include: his son, Fernando of Gothenburg; his parents, Felix and Carmen of Zacapu; three sisters—Rosalva, Salud and Anna of Zacapu; two brothers—Francisco of Zacapu and Alejandro of Lawrence, KS; grandparents, Herbert and Molly Magana of Gothenburg; numerous aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews and cousins.
Condolences may be sent to the family at: 610 Sixth St., Gothenburg, NE 69138.
- 35 years of caring for kids
- Melons start season with improved LED scoreboard
- Brady boys take 4x400 title, finish third at state
- Brady hosting Pistol Pat basketball camp
- USDA reminds farmers to certify conservation compliance by June 1
- Parent: ‘Being with’ children important
- Reeves leaves with two top performances
- Freedom always has a price