Luis Alberto Vitela, 27 - February 06, 2008
Luis Alberto Vitela, 27, formerly of Gothenburg, died Friday, Jan. 11, 2008, at Centro de Salud in Zacapu Michoacán, Mexico.
Services were held on Sunday, Jan. 13, at Zacapu Michoacán. Burial took place at the Zacapu Cemetery.
Vitela was born on May 10, 1970, at Zacapu Michoacán to Felix and Carmen Tututi Vitela.
He enjoyed spending time with all his family members, especially his son, Fernando “Peewee,” whom had just moved back to Gothenburg a few months ago after spending a year and one-half in Zacapu with him, said family members. They also shared the same birthday.
Survivors include: his son, Fernando of Gothenburg; his parents, Felix and Carmen of Zacapu; three sisters—Rosalva, Salud and Anna of Zacapu; two brothers—Francisco of Zacapu and Alejandro of Lawrence, KS; grandparents, Herbert and Molly Magana of Gothenburg; numerous aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews and cousins.
Condolences may be sent to the family at: 610 Sixth St., Gothenburg, NE 69138.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action