Jackson Brass, newborn - October 07, 2009
Jackson Thomas Brass, infant son of Anthony Robert and Lisa Nicole (Schaneman) Brass of Lexington was delivered into heaven on Thursday, Oct. 1, 2009, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney.
A private family graveside service was held at the Mt. Hope Cemetery at Sargent with the Rev. Paul Colling officiating.
Brass was preceded in death by: his great-grandparents—Miriam Durfee, Tom and Betty Kenton and Loren Brass.
Survivors include: his parents, Anthony and Lisa Brass of Lexington; maternal grandparents, Clyde and Barbara Schaneman of Scottsbluff; maternal great-grandparents, John and Clara Schaneman of Scottsbluff, and Jim and Barb Durfee of Caldwell, ID; maternal aunts and uncles—Jill and Scott Richards of Windsor, CO, and Andrea and Scott Stritzke of Grimes, IA; cousin, Carsen Richards of Windsor; paternal grandparents, Bob and Kay Brass of Lexington; paternal great-grandmother, Marge Brass of Lexington; uncle and aunt, Matt and Stacy Brass of Lincoln; cousins—Alexis Johnson, Kenton Brass and Aiden Brass, all of Lincoln.
Memorials are suggested to the family for later designation.
Online condolences may be sent to the family at www.reynoldslovefuneralhome.com.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.