Ryan Schwarz, 20 - October 07, 2009
Ryan Mathieu Schwarz, 20, of Gothenburg died on Sunday, Oct. 4, 2009, at Omaha.
Visitation will be held from 1 to 8 p.m. Wednesday (today) at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel with the family present from 6 to 8 p.m.
Funeral services will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 8, at the Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel, with Blake Armstrong officiating. Burial will take place in the Gothenburg Cemetery.
Schwarz was born on Feb. 7, 1989 to Kent and Sheri (Ollendorf) Schwarz at Lexington. He grew up in Gothenburg and graduated from Gothenburg High School in 2007.
He enjoyed photography, collecting Japanese knives and dragon statues.
He was preceded in death by grandfather Robert Ollendorf, great-grandparents Frank and Dorothy Schwarz, great-grandparents Chester and Margaret Boyer, great-grandparent Astrid Hudson.
?Schwarz is survived by: his parents, Kent and Sheri Schwarz of Gothenburg; brother Kyle Schwarz of Tempe, AZ; sister Cassy (Jon) Smith of North Platte; grandparents Kenneth and Shirley Schwarz; grandmother Ramona Ollendorf; numerous aunts, uncles, cousins and friends.
Memorials are suggested to the Ryan Schwarz Family, 219 10th St., Gothenburg, NE 69138.
Online condolences can be given at www.blasestrauser.com.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500