Glenda France, 70 - May 16, 2007
Glenda L. France, age 70, of Cozad, passed away Saturday, May 12, 2007, at the Cozad Community Hospital.
Memorial services were held on Tuesday, May 15, at the First United Methodist Church with the Revs. Lyle Schoen and Jaime Farias officiating.
France was born June 19, 1936, at Cozad to Herb and Eileen (Johnson) Ballmer. She attended school at Cozad where she graduated in 1954.
On June 8, 1963 she married Max France at the Parkview United Methodist Church in Cozad.
France was a very active member of the Parkview United Methodist Church, as well as the Dawson County American Red Cross. She was also a longtime board member of the 100th Meridian Museum.
She was preceded in death by her parents, as well as her husband in 1985.
Survivors include: her stepsons, James (Ginger) France of Sioux City, IA; Gary (Linda) France of Omaha; and Mark (Jeanen) France of Lincoln; seven grandchildren and six great grandchildren.
In lieu of flowers, memorials are suggested to the Dawson County American Red Cross. Condolences may be shared at berrymanfuneralhome.com.
Berryman Funeral Home of Cozad was in charge of arrangements.
- District 20 unveils new traffic pattern
- Gothenburg team takes 2nd at SGA in Lincoln
- In 13 years, Dawson County yet to issue first AMBER Alert
- Food Safety Law good for consumers, if it were funded
- Melons hang tough, fall short
- Classes will come together during all-school reunion
- Council declares husky vicious dog
- Nebraska ag land values down 2%