Iona Euster, 72 - November 25, 2009
Iona (Buesing) Euster, 72, formerly of Gothenburg, died Oct. 27, 2009, at Checotah, OK.
Euster was born on Jan. 19, 1937, in Custer County, to George and Margaret “Maggie” (Buss) Buesing.
She grew up and attended schools at Gothenburg.
On Nov. 7, 1953, she was united in marriage to Harvey Mitchell. The couple were later divorced.
She married Walter Euster on Jan. 12, 1973.
Euster was preceded in death by: her father, George Buesing; an infant daughter; her first husband, Harvey Mitchell; second husband, Walter Euster.
Survivors include; her two sons—Clifford Mitchell of Columbus, and Rod (Joy) Mitchell of Kearney; a daughter, Margo (Steve) Euster and Shane of Checotah; her mother, Margaret “Maggie” Buesing of Gothenburg; a sister, Frances Junker of Gothenburg; a brother, Darrell (Lucy) Buesing of Gothenburg; numerous grandchildren, nieces, nephews and cousins.
- Swedes runner up at own play invite
- Money backing sewer improvements
- Valued worker receives gift
- Four Swedes selected to all-conference team
- Area News Digest
- Fiber optic infrastructure could be installed in Gothenburg
- Gothenburg’s art club learns what art professionals expect
- Swede football triumph over adversity