Eunice Gerdes, 87 - December 23, 2009
Eunice Gerdes, 87, of Columbia, MO, formerly of Gothenburg, died Friday, Dec. 11, 2009, at Columbia.
A memorial service is being scheduled to take place on Saturday, Jan. 30, 2010, at the St. Andrews Lutheran Church in Columbia.
She was the wife of Beryl Gerdes.
Memorials are suggested to the Candlelight Lodge at Columbia, St. Andrews Lutheran Church of Columbia, the American Heart Association and the Alzheimer’s Foundation.
Online condolences may be sent to the family at www.parkerfuneralservice.com.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president