Ramsey Ray Austin, 67 - February 10, 2010
Ramsey Ray Austin, 67, of Holdrege, formerly of Gothenburg and Loomis, passed away Wednesday, Feb. 3, 2010, at the Christian Homes Care Community in Holdrege.
Memorial services will be conducted from the Lighthouse Baptist Church in Loomis at 11 a.m. Monday, Feb. 8, with the Rev. Mike Szekely officiating. A private family burial will take place at a later date.
A memorial has been established and suggested to the Lighthouse Baptist Church of Loomis.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for the complete paper on-line on Wednesday afternoons.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates