Ramsey Ray Austin, 67 - February 10, 2010
Ramsey Ray Austin, 67, of Holdrege, formerly of Gothenburg and Loomis, passed away Wednesday, Feb. 3, 2010, at the Christian Homes Care Community in Holdrege.
Memorial services will be conducted from the Lighthouse Baptist Church in Loomis at 11 a.m. Monday, Feb. 8, with the Rev. Mike Szekely officiating. A private family burial will take place at a later date.
A memorial has been established and suggested to the Lighthouse Baptist Church of Loomis.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for the complete paper on-line on Wednesday afternoons.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together