Ramsey Ray Austin, 67 - February 10, 2010
Ramsey Ray Austin, 67, of Holdrege, formerly of Gothenburg and Loomis, passed away Wednesday, Feb. 3, 2010, at the Christian Homes Care Community in Holdrege.
Memorial services will be conducted from the Lighthouse Baptist Church in Loomis at 11 a.m. Monday, Feb. 8, with the Rev. Mike Szekely officiating. A private family burial will take place at a later date.
A memorial has been established and suggested to the Lighthouse Baptist Church of Loomis.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for the complete paper on-line on Wednesday afternoons.
- Consultant retained for Lake Helen City engineer finalizing design
- Surveys reveal BBQ challenge successful
- Tears, laughter, dancing highlight GHS graduation
- ‘Circle of Friends’ said to be successful
- Tiani Reeves leads a group of five Swede state qualifiers
- Swedes place 8th at Cozad Invitational
- Golfers improve on West Wind course
- Legion baseball season begins May 23