Gerald “Jerry” Jorgensen - March 03, 2010
Gerald “Jerry” Jorgensen, 72, of Gothenburg passed away Monday, Feb. 22, 2010, at the University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha with family by his side.
Services were held on Saturday, Feb. 27, at the Evangelical Free Church of Gothenburg with the Rev. Rick Rehmert officiating. Burial took place at the Gothenburg Cemetery.
Survivors include: his wife, Marlene; two sons—Brad (Jan-ell) Jorgensen of Gothenburg and Ross (Julie) Jorgensen of Bakersfield, CA; a daughter, Rana (Keith) Williamson of Gothenburg; sisters—Shirley Todd of Scottsbluff, Beverly Benda of Hemingford and Carolyn (Sus) Peden of Gothenburg; grandchildren—Jamie (Bryan) O’Donnell of Japan, Jeremy (Emily) Jorgensen of Lincoln, Heath (Lindsey) Carranza, Jerrad (Cara) Carranza and Chris (Jessica) Carranza, all of Omaha, Alyssa (Casey) Lucas of Oakhurst, CA, Ashley Jorgensen of San Diego, CA, Amy Jorgensen of Bakersfield, Cory (Anna) Williamson of Lincoln, and Zane Williamson (Michaela Stovall) of Hastings; six great-grandchildren.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for the complete paper on-line on Wednesday afternoons.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics