Sara Bush, 69 - March 03, 2010
Sara B. Bush, 69, of Lexington, formerly of Gothenburg, died Friday, Feb. 26, 2010, at Tri-County Hospital in Lexington.
Services were held March 3 at Rey-nolds-Love Funeral Home with Father Christopher Morris officiating. Burial was at the Naponee Cemetery.
She was preceded in death by her parents, George and Florence Bush.
Survivors include: her two sisters—Lois Mertes of Beatrice, and Pamela (Roger) Watson of Elwood; several nieces and nephews—Veronica Mueller of Warren, NH and her daughter, Abra of Portland, ME, Kevin (Kim) Watson of Grand Island and daughter, Ashton and son, Jacob, David (Kapra) Watson of Grand Island and children—Noah, Toby, Kindra, Emmy and Boaz, Rose Van Every of Kearney and children—Tony, Monica and Wesley, Cindy Meyer of Lincoln, and daughter Paige of Elmwood, and David Norris of Peru.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for the complete paper on-line on Wednesday afternoons.
- Eastside offers cremation services
- Pinpoint outage affects landline customers
- Junior golf ends with championship tourney
- Swimmers end season with new league record at Plains tSunami championships
- Property owners urged to comply with nuisance rules
- Commissioners approve new fiber optics provider
- Black Hills Corp. to buy out SourceGas company
- AREA NEWS DIGEST