Stanley Carlson, 61 - March 03, 2010
Stanley Allen Carlson, 61, of Gothenburg, passed away Saturday, Feb. 27, 2010, at Lincoln.
Services will be held on Thursday, March 4, at 2 p.m. at the Evangelical Free Church of Gothenburg with the Revs. Rich Carlson and Rick Rehmert officiating. Burial will take place at the Gothenburg Cemetery.
Carlson was preceded in death by: his father, Herbert Gustaf Carlson; grandparents—Albin and Hildur Carlson and C. Oscar and Lottie Nelson.
Survivors include: his wife, Madeline; his mother, Marilyn Carlson of Gothenburg; brother-in-law, Henry Collins of Eureka, CA; numerous cousins and friends.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for the complete paper on-line on Wednesday afternoons.
- Swedes runner up at own play invite
- Money backing sewer improvements
- Valued worker receives gift
- Four Swedes selected to all-conference team
- Area News Digest
- Fiber optic infrastructure could be installed in Gothenburg
- Gothenburg’s art club learns what art professionals expect
- Swede football triumph over adversity