Stanley Carlson, 61 - March 03, 2010
Stanley Allen Carlson, 61, of Gothenburg, passed away Saturday, Feb. 27, 2010, at Lincoln.
Services will be held on Thursday, March 4, at 2 p.m. at the Evangelical Free Church of Gothenburg with the Revs. Rich Carlson and Rick Rehmert officiating. Burial will take place at the Gothenburg Cemetery.
Carlson was preceded in death by: his father, Herbert Gustaf Carlson; grandparents—Albin and Hildur Carlson and C. Oscar and Lottie Nelson.
Survivors include: his wife, Madeline; his mother, Marilyn Carlson of Gothenburg; brother-in-law, Henry Collins of Eureka, CA; numerous cousins and friends.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for the complete paper on-line on Wednesday afternoons.
- Town of Union lives on through Anderson’s book
- Holiday activities abound in downtown Gothenburg
- Hershey’s slower pace stalls Swedes
- Borchardt, Swedes too big for Lex
- Minutemaids feast on Swedes’ miscues
- Brady schools have perfect graduation rate for 2014 class
- Lady Eagles figuring out how to fly together
- Reeves repeats as LJS Super Stater