Margaret W. Buesing, 97 - March 08, 2010
Margaret W. Buesing, 97, of Gothenburg, passed away Thursday, March 4, 2010, at Hilltop Estates in Gothenburg.
Services were held Monday, March 8, at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel at Gothenburg. Burial took place at the Gothenburg Cemetery.
Buesing was preceded in death by: her parents, Chris and Ollie Buss; her husband, George; an infant son, Kenneth; a daughter, Iona Eusler; brothers—Ralph and Walter Buss; sister, Freda Parsons; an infant granddaughter and infant great-granddaughter.
Survivors include: her son, Darrel (Lucy) Buesing of Gothenburg; her daughter, Frances Junker of Gothenburg; a brother, Art (Virginia) Buss of Cozad; seven grandchildren—Mike (Jeanne) Buesing, Matt (Angie) Buesing, Mark Buesing, Rod (Joy) Mitchell, Clifford Mitchell, Margo (Steve) Shanks and Monarae Payne; 21 great-grandchildren and seven great-great-grandchildren; numerous nieces, nephews and extended family members.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar